Next Faith: Trends Shaping the Future Workforce
Millennials and Gen Z employees comprise the bulk of our workforce, and their values will shape the future of media, politics, neighborhoods, offices, and job sites. It is no accident that we have been placed into positions of business leadership “for such a time as this”. Due to the nature of relationships in the workplace, Christian employers are uniquely positioned to reach these generations. Researcher David Kinnaman will examine the key spiritual, cultural, and generational trends influencing today’s workplace and will share the surprising key to developing resilient disciples in the next generation.
About David Kinnaman
David Kinnaman is the author of the bestselling books Faith For Exiles, Good Faith, You Lost Me, and unChristian. He is CEO of Barna Group, a leading research and communications company that works with churches, nonprofits, and businesses ranging from film studios to financial services. Overseeing more than two million individual interviews and thousands of US and global research projects, his insights have impacted the strategic direction of countless faith-based organizations.
He lives in Ft. Worth, Texas, and has three children.
David in the News
- The RELEVANT Podcast on YouTube: David Kinnaman
- The Christian Post: Youth ministries must view children as ‘participants,’ not ‘consumers’: Barna Group CEO
- Barna: ChurchPulse Weekly Conversations: John Eldredge on Replenishing Reserves
- Awana on YouTube: “David Kinnaman on ‘Ministry in the Age of Algorithms’”
- FamilyLife on YouTube: “Faith isn’t a Formula – David Kinnaman & Mat Matlock | FamilyLife Today”