Quality (Product + Execution + People) = Influence
Joan Maxwell was already an accomplished businesswoman when she joined C12 in 2014. The prospect of using her business as a platform for ministry was exciting but also intimidating. Over the past decade, she and her team have systematically transformed Regulator Marine into a model of Business as a Ministry (BaaM), one step at a time. We win respect, inside our companies and industries, when our character matches our proclamations. As we build great businesses for a greater purpose, we open surprising doors of influence to extend God’s Kingdom.
About Joan Maxwell
Joan Maxwell is the co-founder of Regulator Marine, one of the most respected brands in the boating industry with a 121,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Edenton, North Carolina. Regulator Marine is the proud recipient of 19 Customer Satisfaction Index awards and the North Carolina Department of Labor’s top safety award—the North Carolina Star. She serves on the National Marine Manufacturer’s Association (NMMA) Divisional Board and was recently inducted into its Hall of Fame.
Joan lives in Edenton, North Carlina, with her husband of 37 years, Owen. She enjoys being on the water in a boat and sharing life lessons in faith and business.
Joan in the News
- C12 Business Forums on YouTube: “Regulator’s Revelation: A Process Transformed by Strategy Execution Disciplines”
- Trade Only: Q&A with Regulator Marine president Joan Maxwell
- Faith Driven Entrepreneur: Building the Best Boats with Joan Maxwell
- Faith Driven Entrepreneur: Joan Maxwell Bio
- Boating Industry: Joan Maxwell and Bill Watters named to NMMA Hall of Fame